Friday, September 9, 2011

Sabers update : side deck

I've just finalizing my side deck based on the metagame from Japan, which is Agents, Junk and Gadgets.

I've also done some minor mods to my deck too, although I'm not covering that yet, still need some fine tunings.

side (15):

2 King tiger Wanghu
2 DD Crow
1 Effect Veiler
3 Leeching the Light
1 MST
2 Solemn Warning
2 Mind Crush
1 Dark Imprisoning Mirror
1 Debunk

I've not added Maxx C into considerations yet, so don't be surprise at all if it comes into the side, or main.

Took warning off main and sided it for some other card, namely to lower my trap count.

1 comment:

LightGrunty said...

My friend was using Leeching the Light, and I kind of dismissed it at first. But now that I think about it, it can basically let you deal a bunch of damage to your opponent, potentially OTK'ing them if you have enough Monsters out.